Want to become a BC Marketing Academy member?
- Awesome! Sign up for our listserv to receive our bi-montly newsletter and information regarding upcoming lecture series events, skills-based workshops, and more!
BOSTON COLLEGE CAREER CENTER (BCCC)
BCCC assists students in discovering their unique gifts and talents, offering a range of services to help students identify their interests and integrate them into meaningful careers and lives.
- BCCC works with students and recent alumni at each step of their career development—from choosing a major to starting graduate school to a career transition. Services include self-assessment, career counseling, various career development workshops, resume and cover letter critiques, graduate school applications, and practice interviews.
- In addition to their extensive workshop offerings and other events, Career Center staff members are available for individual career counseling during office hours.
- Contact: (617) 552-3430 or email BCCC at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hours: 9AM-5PM on Mondays – Fridays
Today’s global professional platform connects you with peers, friends, co-workers, executives, and recruiters in whichever industry you see yourself.
- Utilize LinkedIn’s “Job” tab for professional opportunities by customizing your search with location, industry, and company preferences or keyword searches
- Maintain and or expand your LinkedIn network by connecting and messaging those from current or previous professional, educational, or personal relationships
AMERICAN MARKETING ASSOCIATION (AMA)
The American Marketing Association (AMA) was established in 1937 by visionaries in marketing and academia. Today, the AMA has grown to be one of the largest marketing associations in the world, with over 30,000 members who work, teach and study in the field of marketing.
- Utilize their ‘Student Resource Center,’ to familiarize students with AMA events, Awards and Competitions, College2Career, Alpha Mu Alpha, Leader Resources, Chapter Reporting, Newsletter, and information on how to start an AMA Chapter